Friday, October 8, 2010

Sleep! Where have you gone?

Have you heard the term 4 month sleep regression?  I've read about it and heard other moms talk about it and I was worried!  Well, Corinne hit 4 months and nothing changed.  I thought I was lucky!!  Well, apparently she's a late bloomer.  It would appear that she hit it at 4.5 months.  Nap times are a battle.  They used to occur in the crib with no issue.  Now they almost always occur in momma's arms or in the car seat while out and about.  I don't so much mind the car seat naps, except when I only have one place to stop.  I like when they occur during Stroller Strength class or when I'm at the grocery store.  But the lap naps are killing me!!  My arms fall asleep, my legs usually fall asleep, and I get nothing done!  But she needs the nap otherwise she is a fussy britches.  

Along with the nap issues we're having middle of the night issues.  She just keeps waking up. She used to sleep from 8 pm to 5 am, eat and go back to sleep until 7-ish.  Now she's up every 1-2 hours!!  She isn't crying, just kind of whining in her crib.  She's loud enough to wake me up.  I'm tired of going into her room to give her a pacifier and I'm just plain tired!!  Momma needs some sleep!!  Oh, I hope we get through this soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment