Monday, May 9, 2011

My First Mother's Day

Last year on Mother's Day I was 38 weeks, 5 days pregnant.  I was eagerly anticipating the arrival of Little H.  Wondering if we were having a boy or a girl.  Trying to picture what life would be like with a baby.  Enjoying every last minute of being pregnant (yeah, I LOVED being pregnant!).  This year I got to spend the day with my beautiful, amazing daughter.  I also got to spend a little time on my own!  I had a pedicure, did a little shopping, and picked up some lunch for myself while daddy and Cupcake spent some time together.  And in the afternoon we went to the arboretum and walked around since it was such a nice day.  We took the camera and the tripod (which eventually broke!) and got some great photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment