Wednesday, October 5, 2011

12 days!!!

I just spent 12 days away from my precious Cupcake!  I don't know how I survived, but here I am to tell the story.  She spent 12 days with her grandparents while the hubs and I went to England!  This is a trip I've been wanting to take for quite some time so I was thrilled to get to go, even if it meant I'd be without my baby.  Mommas need vacations!  She seemingly did fine while we were gone, luckily she had her big brother, Oscar, to provide some sense of familiarity and it's not like she's never stayed at her grandparents' house before.  And her Aunt Li Li had a great time with her, too.  Here are a few pics from our trip!

We spent the majority of our time in London, but we did make a quick trip out to Cheltenham (which was quite boring).  It was fun!  I would go again, but probably not for as long.  It was a long time to be away from Cupcake, but it was also a long time to be away from home!




1 comment: