Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sliding

We're having a bit of a heat wave here, so Cupcake and I are taking advantage of it and playing outside!  We've already gone to the park twice this week!!  Not to mention that we play on the playground when we go to Stroller Strength, too, so technically we've played at the park every day this week.  Cupcake has discovered the fun that is sliding.  All summer I tried to get her to go down the slide and she just wouldn't have it.  She only wanted to try to climb up the wrong way.  On Monday I had to coax her down the first time, but apparently that was all it took. After that it was up the stairs, down the slide, up the stairs, down the slide.  She was having a blast and I was glad that she was somewhat contained to one area and I didn't have to chase her all around the playground!

Tuesday we went to another park and it was the same thing.  These pictures are from Tuesday's park trip.

Wednesday was yet another park and another slide!  She even went down a big, twisty slide!  Awww, that's my big girl!  I loved seeing her have so much fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment