Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stroller Strut

One of the best things about living in the Dayton area is the parks.  There are so many parks with all sorts of free programs to participate in.  We've started taking advantage of some of those programs lately.  One of which is called Stroller Strut.  It's at the arboretum, which is pretty close to our house.  On today's walk we we walked through the prairie to find milkweed and butterflies.  I feel bad that Corinne doesn't get to see much rear facing in her stroller (and because I always move the shade over her face to block the sun), but I don't think she's really grasping what's going on anyway.  Oh, and she tends to fall asleep during the walk.  

I'll keep taking her, though, because I love getting out of the house and meeting up with other moms and babies.  And one day I'm sure she'll get more enjoyment out of it.  How could she not when you get to see pretty butterflies?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she's getting more out of it than you think ;). Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete