Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Over the weekend we put up our Christmas decorations and today we got snow!  OK, I'm not a big fan of snow, but I was excited for Corinne to experience her first snow.  I know she won't remember it, but she'll get to look back at the pictures one day so I had to get her out there.  I waited for her to wake up from her morning nap, bundled her up and took her outside.  There was just a dusting on the ground, but it was still coming.  Little did I know it was going to come down all day!  So, after her afternoon nap I bundled her up again for more snow!  Yep, I spent another 10 minutes bundling her up to spend about 3 minutes outside taking pictures.  This time she wasn't as happy as the wind was blowing a little harder than in the morning.  So we spent the rest of the day snuggled up and warm inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment